O store Gud (Tune)
- Composer: Swedish folk melody (published in 3/4 time in 1891; published in 4/4 time in 1894); arranged by Carl Boberg (1859–1940)
- Copyright: Both the traditional melody, and the original arrangement by Carl Boberg, are probably public domain.
- There is a popular arrangement by Stuart K. Hine which is copyrighted.
- O store Gud (How Great Thou Art), by Carl Boberg (1859–1940), (written in 1885; published in 1891)
- German Translation: Manfred von Glehn (1867–1924)
- Russian Translation: Ivan S. Prochanov
- English Translation: Stuart K. Hine (1899–1989) (translated in the late 1930's)
- English translation copyright: © 1953 by Stuart K. Hine for world rights (except North and South America); © 1953, Renewed 1981 by Manna Music, Inc., P.O. Box 218, Pacific City, OR 97135 for North and South America. International copyright secured. All rights reserved.
- Han tände lyktor i den mörka dimman (AKA Pris vare Gud!), by Emil Gustafson (1862–1900)