Plymouth Collection of Hymns and Tunes: for the Use of Christian Congregations, 1857
This book contains over 1374 sets of lyrics (though that is as high as the number goes; there are doxologies that are not included in these numbers). There are tunes followed by several sets of lyrics that will work with them.
- Darien - L.M.
- Somerville - L.M.
- 3. Mine Opening Eyes with Rapture See
- 4. Thine Earthly Sabbaths, Lord, We Love
- 5. God in His Temple Let Us Meet
- 6. O Sacred Day of Peace and Joy
- 7. Jesus, Where'er Thy People Meet
- 8. Lord of the Sabbath and Its Light
- 9. Another Six Day's Work Is Done
- 10. Be Still! Be Still! for All Around
- 11. Within Thy Courts Have Millions Met
- Beethoven - L.M.
- 12. Blest Hour When Mortal Man Retires
- 13. How Sweet to Leave the World a While
- 14. When, as Returns This Solemn Day
- 15. Another Day Has Passed Along
- 16. Sweet Sabbath Bells! I Love Your Voice
- 17. Forth from the Dark and Stormy Sky
- 18. Lord! May Thy Truth, upon the Heart
- 19. While Now upon This Sabbath Eve
- 20. Dear Is the Hallowed Morn to Me
- 21. Ere to the World Again We Go
- 22. Dismiss Us with Thy Blessing, Lord
- Lanesborough - C.M.
- 23. Lord! in the Morning Thou Shalt Hear
- 24. Early, My God, without Delay
- 25. This Is the Day the Lord Hath Made
- 26. Wearied with Earthly Toil and Care
- 27. My Sabbath Suns May All Have Set
- 28. Come, Dearest Lord, and Feed Thy Sheep
- 29. When the Worn Spirit Wants Repose
- 30. Blest Day of God! Most Calm, Most Bright
- Mear - C.M.
- 31. How Did My Heart Rejoice to Hear
- 32. O 'Twas a Joyful Sound to Hear
- 33. In God's Own House Pronounce His Praise
- 34. O God, by Whom the Seed Is Given
- 35. They Pass Refreshed the Thirsty Vale
- 36. How Sweet, How Calm, This Sabbath Morn!
- 37. Come, Thou Desire of All Thy Saints
- 38. With His Rich Gifts, the Heavenly Dove
- 39. Here Cares and Angry Passions Cease
. . .
- Shirland - S.M.
- Sabbath - 7 7 7 7
- Greenville - 8s & 7s.
. . .